101 Day returns
We decided to allow a very generous 101 days for you to send an item back to us if there’s an issue. Why? Because its one day more than anyone else and we want you to feel confident and satisfied. Plus 101’s a numerical palindrome, which is pretty cool.
Here’s how it works (we only have a few requirements… easy really):
Stuff worth reading about returns
- Items purchased at full price from Escape Plan can be returned as long as the returned goods are received by Escape Plan within 101 days after the purchase date, for a refund or an exchange for another item.
- Items purchased from the outlet section on Escape Plan can be returned up to 30 days after the purchase date for a refund or an exchange for another item.
- All Items need to be returned in an unworn and unused condition, with the original tags still attached; items may not be accepted for return if they are returned damaged.
- Acceptance of returned items is at the sole discretion of Escape Plan, except when goods are not fit for purpose under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- If you are returning boxed goods please do not attach anything to the box, nor use the box as the mail packaging. Instead package the item and box up for mailing back to us; damaged, or marked boxes may not be accepted as a return.
How do I return an item?
- First, decide if you would like a refund for your items, or to exchange them for something else.
- Then, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your invoice or order number and whether you'd like a refund or what you'd like in exchange. That way, we can put aside the items for exchange. Also, let us know what you're unhappy with, and we'll try and make it right.
- Safely package up your item for returning and send it to us at: Escape Plan, P.O Box 304011, Hauraki Corner, Auckland 0750, New Zealand. Please include a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase
What happens next?
- Once we receive your return we will process it within 1-3 business days.
- Once processed, your bank or financial institution may take 3-5 business days to process the funds back to your account.
- If you have requested an exchange we will also process this between 1 and 3 business days from receiving your return and have this mailed to you as soon as possible after that.
Returns under warranty
Should an item you purchase from Escape Plan have a manufacturing fault, defect or a failure, you can return it to us and we will pursue a resolution to this for you with the manufacturer. Resolution can include both repair, or replacement of the item(s) you have purchased.
A couple of other things worth noting about warranty returns:
We cannot cover a fault or damage to an item that has come from wear and tear or improper use.
Once faulty items are returned to us, all repairs are completed by the manufacturer. Escape Plan has no control over the manufacturer repair periods but we will ensure we do what we can to make this process is as fast as possible for you – and we will keep you informed of progress during the process.
What’s the warranty process?
Package up your item(s) and send them back to Escape plan at: Escape Plan, P.O Box 304011, Hauraki Corner, Auckland 0750, New Zealand
Once received, we will review the fault and get in touch with you to let you know what action has been taken. For your reference the available actions are:
- If the product is under warranty, and if possible, the product will be repaired to the standard of the manufacturer. All repairs are carried out by the manufacturer.
- If your product cannot be repaired then it will be replaced with either the same or a similar item.
- If no replacement product is available we will exchange it for a product of the same value that you choose.
- If none of the above are available actions then a full refund will be issued to you.
- We will also refund you the cost of mailing your faulty item back to us as part of the process.
- If you would like any further information about the warranty process please email us as: email@example.com, quoting your order number, name and a little info about your query.